If you have finished studying a Bachelor’s degree or want to go further in your professional career and you are trying to find out which Postgraduate degree to study to open up new horizons in the professional market, in this article you will find a list of the University Masters that currently have more opportunities.
THE MASTERS WITH THE MOST JOB OPPORTUNITIES BY SECTOR
When preparing this list, what we wanted is to highlight the most demanded specialties in each area. In this way, it will be easier for you to get an idea of ??the type of specialist they are looking for in your field:
BIOMEDICAL AND HEALTH
The Covid-19 crisis has shown the important role that health workers play in society and everything indicates that the demand for professionals will continue to increase, thus following the trend of recent months. Therefore, studying Biomedical and Health is training in one of the areas with the greatest future projection.
Today, the Masters that will position you among the most requested profiles, both in the public and private spheres, are:
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN BIOINFORMATICS
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN PUBLIC HEALTH
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN CLINICAL NUTRITION
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN CLINICAL NEUROPSYCHOLOGY
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN GENERAL HEALTH PSYCHOLOGY
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN ADVANCED ENDODONTICS
- EXPERT COURSE IN RESPIRATORY PHYSIOTHERAPY
Specialized training in Sports and Physical Activity is a trend and not only because people are increasingly concerned about improving their physical condition and well-being, but also because of the many and varied job opportunities to which it is possible to aspire: management of sports facilities , event organization, sports journalism and marketing, sports management, etc.
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN MANAGEMENT OF SPORTS ENTITIES MBA
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN SPORTS TRAINING AND NUTRITION
- MASTER IN SPORTS TECHNOLOGIES AND DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Currently, we live in the era of digital transformation and the truth is that its impact on a social and environmental level is unquestionable. This new landscape dominated by technologies is making STEAM profiles (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) becoming essential for many companies.
If you are thinking of studying Engineering, some of the Masters that we recommend you take to differentiate yourself from the rest of the candidates in a selection process are:
- MASTER IN CYBERSECURITY
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN INDUSTRY 4.0
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN LOGISTICS
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN RENEWABLE ENERGIES
- MASTER IN RENEWABLE ENERGY TRANSITION
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN BIG DATA
Although the most recurrent career path for people who choose to study Law is the practice of Law , this is not the only one. At the European University we like our students to be characterized by being authentic “all-rounders” and, therefore, we also prepare them to be able to perform functions in national and international public administrations , assume managerial positions in private companies or organizations and, for what not, dedicate to the advising and consulting .
In our academic offer you will find some of the Masters with the most exits in this area, such as:
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN LAW
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN MEDIATION AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND TECHNOLOGICAL LAW
Graduates in Business and Technology have always been characterized by being highly versatile professionals , since they can choose different itineraries during their training and, consequently, a wide range of professional opportunities: Management, Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Digital, Auditing , Tourism, Human Resources, etc.
However, this is a sector that changes continuously and in which it is essential to be up-to-date if what you want is to lead a company towards success or the achievement of its objectives. Today companies are not managed the same as in the past.
Do not be left behind and find out what business strategies and tools used to implement them are trending now. Take a look at some of the most popular Business Masters, totally oriented towards practice and the reality of the market:
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – MBA
- MASTER IN DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- MASTER IN BUSINESS ANALYTICS
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT – PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN DIRECTION AND MANAGEMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Teaching and pedagogy have always been professions synonymous with vocation due to the many sacrifices they require, but also job and salary stability . Therefore, it is not surprising that studying Education continues to be one of the most chosen options year after year.
Currently, the Masters with the greatest professional opportunities in the education sector are:
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN EDUCATIONAL INNOVATION
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN SPECIAL EDUCATION
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN TEACHER TRAINING
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN BILINGUAL EDUCATION
TIP: WHAT OTHER ASPECTS WILL ADD POINTS TO YOUR CV?
We have already told you which are the Masters that will give you access to a greater number of job opportunities, but there is something else that you must take into account when looking for work or professional promotion. This is that the specialization in a certain area that studying a Master can provide you is not the only thing that recruiters will look at when they see your profile.
There are other qualities, perhaps more personal than formative, that will help to attract their attention and, hence, we advise you not to miss them, such as: be a versatile, analytical, results-oriented person , you are fluent in different languages and with international experience.