We have already explained how to make chicken and rice for the whole family, but today we propose to prepare a very simple chicken and rice soup that both children and the rest of the family will like.
You can offer this rice and chicken soup from six months as long as you have followed the steps in the introduction of food following the instructions of your pediatrician. Once they start the chewing process, they can take it as we show it here.
Chicken Rice Soup Recipe
- 4 carrots
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 spring onion
- 1/2 chicken breast
- 1 glass of rice
- 4 or 5 glasses of water or chicken broth
- extra virgin olive oil
How to make chicken and vegetable rice soup
Sauté the vegetables
- Chop the carrot, zucchini and spring onion
- Sauté in the pan with a little extra virgin olive oil.
Add the rice and chicken
- Add the chicken cut into small cubes.
- Sauté for a couple of minutes
- We do the same with rice.
- Now we only have to add the water or chicken broth and let it cook over low heat for about 20 minutes.
You might be interested in the followings:-